Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pictures? ...and 4th of July

I did it again!  No pictures!  I'm trying to post once a week showing the cookies I made for the week.  It's hard to show the cookies when I forget to take pictures.  I haven't been able to figure out where to put a note or something to remind me to take pictures.  I'm not sure anything will work at this point. 

Nevertheless, I had a large order this week, 22 dozen monogram wedding cookies.  I intended to show you what 22 doz cookies looks like.  It's a lot of cookies.  Since I can't show you the pic, here's an image of the design.


They were designed by the bride's mother.  Nice job Jenn!  They tied all the ribbons themselves.  All the bags were tied with a very pretty green satin ribbon.  I bet the wedding was beautiful. 

Also, just a reminder, 4th of July is right around the corner.  If you need something to take to the annual holiday picnic, why not take cookies?  I'm just sayin....