Monday, June 21, 2010

Bachelorette Party and Wedding

Last Friday I delivered cookies for a bachelorette party.  The bride will be wearing an ivory dress and the groom will be wearing a tan suit with blue tie.  Bridesmaids will wear light blue and light green dresses.  So...all the cookies were made with light blue, light green and ivory/tan.  The hostess requested bra and panties hearts, corset,  bridesmaid dresses and bride and groom hearts.  Oh, I almost forgot the margarita. Here is a sampling of the cookies.  By the way, this is typically how cookies are delivered - each cookie individually packaged in a cellophane bag and tied with a coordinating ribbon.

On Saturday I received this email from Sarah B. (the hostess):       "I just wanted to let you know that your cookies received rave reviews at the bachelorette party! People wouldn't stop talking about them! Thanks so much again, they were wonderful!" 

I never get tired of the compliments!  Thank you Sarah, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

I also had an order for a wedding reception.  I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but I forgot to take pics.   So, here's a pic of the sample that I emailed for the bride's approval.



 These were designed to resemble the brides dress and the grooms attire.

They also ordered monogram cookies and this is the art work submitted to the bride (via the groom's mother) for approval.


Thank you  for your business Lisa.  

That's it for last week.