Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day

Here's what I've put together for Father's Day this year.....

This is the image that I am going to put on a cookie card for my Dad.


You can create a cookie that represents your family to give the the special father in your life.  I have people images to choose from on my website HERE  The images can all be altered to change hair color and skin color.  Glasses and mustaches can be added or deleted.  And if you give me the age and names of each "person" I will size the pic to represent the ages and write the name below each face. 

I know this is very last minute, but if you're like me you're procrastinating anyway!  If you want to give Dad a one of a kind gift you need to get your order in ASAP.

I have to have your order by Thursday June 17 if you want to pick up on Saturday June 19.  I will deliver when possible.


I will have to size the images to accommodate the number of family members.  The cookie will be a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" cookie, the sentiment will be the same on all cookies.  Each cookie will be individually packaged in a cellophane bag. 

This is a Special Offer....you can order 6 cookies for $15.  You are not required to order the usual dozen minimum. 

TO ORDER :

Send an email to info@memawscookies.com or call 816-237-8427

I will need to know the number (ex. Girl 1, or Guy 1, or Sitting Baby Boy)  of the images you want printed, the image number is listed below the image on my website.  I'll also need the changes you want to make to that image, the name and age of the person you're depicting.

If you have any other requests, please let me know.

HURRY - not much time left......