Monday, August 29, 2011

It's been a busy last couple of weeks!

I'm not complaining, believe me!

Ok, here we go....

The Cohen wedding at the Intercontinental Hotel on the Plaza
  
Ya know....I've been trying to create more interesting photographs and as a rule my favorites have been on the all white plates.    Obviously for a white cookie, not so much!  But the plate is pretty!  Oh well, these cookies have been seen before.  Thank you Lisa, and best of luck to Rachel and Ken.


Cute little animal cookies....eight colors!!! 
They were made to coordinate with the baby shower invitation.



 And here's the invite....

  Cute!  Thank you Jeanne.


I did a larger than normal order for Adams Dairy Bank (I do cookies for them every week).  These were for an event they sponsored for Blue Springs South High School.





This cookie was a custom order:
I really like the way she turned out.  And yes, no white plate, but still a bad pic. I was in a hurry, that's my excuse! I also did a groom in his tux, but the pic was even worse. I'm planning to do these again soon, so I'll re-post with better pics.  I have a wedding show coming up on September 11th and I think I need these to go with me!

I guess here's a good place to mention that if you're soon to be a bride or know someone that is, check out www.bigrevealkc.com for the show details.  It's always a fun show to do and you get to visit several venue options while connecting with wedding vendors.  You can also find me on www.tietheknotkc.com along with other best of kc wedding vendors. 


And, last but not least, 

a whole bunch of cookies for Earnst & Young.  As requested, one yellow "E" and one black "Y" in each bag.  I delivered them to KU in Lawrence.  I think they were doing some recruiting.  

That's it for now.  As always, more cookies to come.