Thursday, July 7, 2011

Customer Compliments

I got a couple of really nice emails yesterday!  
Jean is the mother of the bride that was married on Saturday  She ordered these:


And she said:  

Dianne,  The cookies were great!!.  I did not have to take one cookie home.  They were all gone by the end of the evening.  As I mentioned we are not Wedding cake people and I have been to too many Weddings where the Family is loading up leftover cake to take home.  I did not have to do that.  On the down side, the Bride and Groom did not get a cookie and the only one I tasted was the ones I ate on my way home from your  house when I picked up the cookies.  However that is a good problem, obviously they were a hit and the next time I will put a few aside to enjoy ourselves.  Thank you and I will pass your name on.  We have 2 more daughters that are single, hopefully they will give Mom and Dad time to recover.  Jean 


YAY!  I love happy customers.
AND... Sara ordered the cookies for the Community Blood Center:






The cookies we ordered from MeMaw’s Cookies were beautiful and delicious.  The logo we requested appeared on each cookie perfectly and was a wonderful addition to our function.  The cookies were excellent Dianne.  If we have the means to order cookies for an event again I will definitely call you. 
Thanks,
Sara


YAY!  More happy customers!